This cake was made with a chardonnay and it's delicious!
As always, you should use a wine you will actually drink.
However, because you're pouring 3/4c. of it into this batter, I say don't use the fancy stuff for this recipe.
Go with your good El Cheapo! ;)
You will need:
1 box, white cake mix
1 5oz. box, vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
3/4c. vegetable oil
3/4c. white wine
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix with an electric mixer on Medium for 5 minutes. Batter will be thick.
2. Pour into a prepared bundt pan.
3. Bake at 350* for approximately 50 minutes. Your house will smell AMAZING!
4. Allow to cool 10 minutes prior to inverting cake onto a rack.
5. Cool completely and sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh fruit.
6. Since you've already opened the white, go ahead a pour yourself a glass!