This is one of those entrees that looks like it it took alot more work than it actually did. ;)
1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin
salt, pepper, and garlic powder
1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped
1/2c. sliced mushrooms
3/4c. red wine
3/4c. chicken broth
1 packet dry brown gravy mix
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste.
3. Add butter and olive oil to medium high skillet. Once butter is melted, add pork and sear on all sides.
4. Remove to a prepared 9x13" baking dish.
5. Top with onion, celery, and mushrooms.
6. Pour wine and chicken broth over the top.
7. Bake approx. 45 min., or until internal temp. reaches 160*
8. Remove meat to serving dish. Add gravy mix to wine mixture and stir until thickened slightly.
9. Spoon sauce over pork and serve immediately.
I like to serve this with garlic mashed potatoes, peas, and, of course,
the remaining bottle of red wine.