1/2c brown sugar
3 TBSP Amaretto liqueur
1-16oz. pkg. frozen sliced peaches, thawed
1/2c chopped pecans
1/4c butter, softened
1/2c white sugar
1/4c Amaretto liqueur
3/4c all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat an oven to 350* Add 1/4c butter to a round 9" cake pan. Place the pan in the oven until butter is melted.
2. Meanwhile, combine flour and baking powder in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Remove pan from oven and add the brown sugar and Amaretto, stirring until sugar has dissolved and everything is well blended.
4. Arrange the peach slices over the butter mixture in the pan and sprinkle with the pecans; set aside.
5. In a large bowl, beat 1/4c butter and the white sugar with an electric mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
6. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated.
7. Add the 1/4c Amaretto and continue beating.
8. Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing until just incorporated.
9. Gently pour the batter over the peaches and pecans.
10. Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Allow to cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.