1 1/2 TBSP butter
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
10 oz. pkg. frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1/4c white wine
salt and pepper, to taste
cayenne pepper sauce, to taste
1/4c green onion, chopped
1 1/2c shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in the garlic, spinach and white wine.
Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes, until heated through.
3. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce. Remove from heat.
4. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine green onion,
mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and half and half.
5. Add the spinach mixture and stir until combined.
6. Transfer mixture to a small, buttered baking dish.
7. Bake 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Best served hot. Cheers!