1/2 - 3/4lb. cheese tortellini
2 large portobello mushrooms
1/4c white wine (I used Chardonnay)
1 TBSP fresh parsley, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz. Alfredo sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1/3c. Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Cook pasta accordin gto package directions, drain, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, prepare mushrooms by removing stems and slicing thin.
3. In a medium skillet over low heat, combine wine, parsley, garlic, and mushrooms; stirring frequently, saute for approximately 5 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
4. Remove skillet from heat and slowly add Alfredo sauce, stirring to blend; season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add tortellini and stir to coat.
6. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.